Plan your next girls’ night out, birthday or bachelorette party with Studio Spin and make it a fabulous night to remember! Our Hen Parties are the perfect excuse to get the girls together for a night of fun. Our studio is located a few blocks away from downtown Lancaster nightlife making it easy to plan an unforgettable night out with the girls.
1. Choose a party package.
BASIC HEN PARTY
75-minute private party
(10 mins for check-in, 60-min class, 5 mins for photos at the end)
Choice of theme
Includes up to 6 guests
$20 per additional guest. 10 guests max.
DELUXE HEN PARTY
1 hour & 45-minute private party
(10 mins for check-in, 80-min class, 15 mins for photos and champagne toast at the end)
Choice of theme
Champagne toast at end of party
Includes up to 6 guests
$25 per additional guest. 15 guests max.
2. Make it fun! Choose a theme.
Each theme includes learning a sequence of basic moves suitable for all shapes, sizes and fitness levels.
Have your cake and eat it too. Learn a mini pole dance and/or chair dance routine which you can show off to your friends at the end of the party. Let us know if you have a music preference (80s, 90s, hip-hop, disco, modern pop, etc). No body lotion on skin. Remove all jewelry.
Vamp up your night out with a sexy striptease routine using the chair. Learn how to ‘peel off’ layers of clothing while keeping a bit of mystery. Bring extra layers of clothing such as an oversized men’s button-down shirt, men’s tie, loose shirt, fedora hat, heels and fitted-shorts.
Inspired by the famous Parisian Cabaret, learn exotic-inspired choreography on the pole and floor with lap dance tips. Get into character by wearing fishnets, thigh highs, high heels (with secure backing) and anything with rhinestones! No body lotion on skin. Remove all jewelry.
Have you ever wanted to be the dancing star in a music video? Learn how to walk, flirt and move your body like a pop diva utilizing a chair. This party requires you to bring a fierce attitude and a fun outfit!
Soar to new heights by learning exciting moves on aerial silks and/or lyra. This party is perfect for anyone looking to run away with the circus. Wear leggings and a fitted t-shirt. Remove all jewelry.
Learn the ancient art of belly dance! This energetic party will teach you basic moves such as hip and shoulder shimmies, snake hips, rib circles and fluid arm movements. Leggings and a comfortable shirt are recommended. Shimmy belts will be provided.
3. Reserve your party.
All private parties require a $75 non-refundable down payment and head-count. Parties are generally available Friday and Saturday between 1pm-9:30pm. You can pay your down payment online or by calling the studio at 717-207-9337.
What to Wear
- Anything festive or sparkly! Shorts, capris, yoga pants, tank tops, and t-shirts are suggested.
- Do NOT put on any lotions or oils at least five hours prior to your party. This can affect your grip and become a hazard.
- Remove all jewelry and rings. Jewelry will damage the equipment.
- A $75 non-refundable down payment is required to book a party.
- Each person in attendance is counted as a guest regardless if that person participates or not.
- The remaining balance with final head count must be paid 5 days prior to your party. And can be paid with either one credit card and/or cash (if paying in person). We will not split payments up on multiple cards.
- We require 1-week’s notice (7 days) if you need to reschedule your party or change your party package. Otherwise, you will forfeit your down payment. You are allowed ONE reschedule.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to participate in any party.
- No alcohol consumption prior to your party. If anyone appears to be intoxicated, they will not be able to participate.
- Please be respectful of the studio. Do not leave any trash or belongings behind.
- We want you to have the most fun possible. Please arrive on time for your party (no more than 10 minutes early). Even if your party arrives late, the party will end at the scheduled time.