Learn trick combinations from a professional pole competitor! Kristen Novosad, 1st-place winner of the 2012 Miss Tri-State Championship – Pro Division and judge for the Lehigh Valley Polathon, will be teaching an intermediate to advanced pole workshop at Studio Spin on May 18 at 4pm. The workshop is 90 minutes. Sign up online under workshops! Cost for workshop is $60. Monthly members will receive 10-15% off workshop enrollment.
Kristen is a Northern VA native who has taught pole fitness as a certified instructor for over six years. She holds a BS in Athletic Training and currently works full time at a physical therapy practice. Kristen has competed in several regional and statewide competitions, and was a top 10 finalist for the 2011 USPDF East Coast Regional Competition. In addition to teaching, she continues to train in dance, flexibility, lyra and pole.
– Pimpin the Pole 2013 – 1st Place – Pro Division
– Pimpin the Pole 2013 – People’s Choice Award
– 1st Place 2012 Miss Tri-State Championship – Pro Division
– 2nd Place 2012 Miss Virginia Championship – Pro Division
– 2012 People’s Choice Award
– 2012 Miss Fitness Award – Virginia
– 3rd Place- 2011 Miss South Carolina Championship – Pro Division
– 2011 Miss Flexibility – South Carolina
– 2011 People’s Choice Award – South Carolina
– Top 10 Finalist in USPDF 2010 East Coast Regional’s
– Top 7 Finalist in 2011 Miss Tri-State Championship
– Producer Audition – America’s Got Talent –Atlanta, GA